What is ACCUTITE?
ACCUTITE is the smallest minimally invasive radiofrequency contraction device on the market. ACCUTITE delivers precision heating to small and delicate areas of the face and body, with the science and safety recognized with the RFAL family of technologies.
What are the key benefits of ACCUTITE?
- ACCUTITE is the smallest minimally invasive radiofrequency contraction device to address hard-to-reach areas of the face and body, without large surgical scars.
- Patients who need precision fat reduction or skin contraction now have a solution that can be done under local anesthesia in an office setting, in less than 20 minutes, without excisional surgery.
What can you treat with ACCUTITE?
- Facial Contouring: ACCUTITE contours hard-to-reach facial areas with precision heating.
- Skin Remodeling: Deliver exceptional skin contouring results without excisional surgery.
- Remodel Small Body Areas: The smallest minimally invasive device designed specifically to reduce fat and contract skin in small areas like the knees.
What is FACETITE?
FACETITE is an advanced contouring system to treat a patient’s face and their small areas. FACETITE is minimally invasive and is the next best alternative to facelifts without invasive surgery. You can work safely in the sub-dermal plane as you contract and contour tissue using RF technology. Help firm a patient’s skin and make them feel years younger without any discomfort with FACETITE.
What are the key benefits of FACETITE?
- The directional thermal field provides fat coagulation and tissue remodeling.
- Dual temperature technologies provide greater safety and control compared to other technologies.
- This technology uses 100 percent energy concentration in the treatment zone.
What can you treat with FACETITE?
- Facial Contouring: FACETITE allows physicians to work safely in the sub-dermal plane and to provide facial contouring and skin contraction.
- Skin Laxity: Deliver exceptional skin contouring and contraction similar to a facelift or Brachioplasty without excisional surgery.
- Small Areas of the Body: A safe and highly effective treatment designed specifically to reduce fat and contract facial areas.
FACETITE provides a dramatic improvement in skin laxity on the face and neck, similar to that of a mini-facelift. FACETITE utilizes minimally invasive radio-frequency energy to reduce fat and simultaneously contract the skin. You are left with surgical-like results without the added downtime.
FACETITE is an advanced contouring system to treat a patient’s face and their small areas. FACETITE is minimally invasive and is the next best alternative to facelifts without invasive surgery. You can work safely in the sub-dermal plane as you contract and contour tissue using RF technology.
What is MORPHEUS8?
MORPHEUS8 is a fractional skin treatment that stimulates collagen production of the underlying layers of the dermis. By targeting the deeper layers of the skin, the building blocks will reorganize themselves in a natural anti-aging process. Areas that can benefit from sub-dermal renewal can be targeted, including areas of the face and neck that exhibit wrinkles, discoloration, or acne scarring. This technologically advanced procedure works on all skin tones and has incredible benefits.
How does MORPHEUS8 improve the appearance of the face?
- MORPHEUS8 uses Fractionated RF energy (a minimally invasive and scientifically proven method) which reduces wrinkles, rebuilds collagen, and remodels the face and body.
- Bi-polar radio frequencies contour, resurface, and tighten the skin.
- The treatment improves skin complexion and texture for a more radiant and youthful appearance.
- You will notice an effect that makes the facial skin appear exceptionally uniform.
- The treatment takes between 1-3 sessions. Results typically show after three weeks and improvements generally last for up to three months.
Let us ease your mind with these 4 facts about MORPHEUS8:
- You should experience little to no thermal damage to the skin and essentially no patient downtime. (Patients can use makeup 1-2 days post-treatment).
- Patients should only expect to see micro lesions a few days after treatment and slight redness for up to 1 week depending on treatment parameters.
- The treatment penetrates safely and deeply with 4000 microns and an additional thermal profile of 1000+ microns.
- There is little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) which is common with other resurfacing methods.
After receiving MORPHEUS8 treatment therapy, patients should moisturize the treatment area, avoid direct sun exposure, and use a good, broad-spectrum sunscreen every day. We recommend that you combine the MORPHEUS8 facial treatment with other procedures to experience amazing results.